- Counting down to getting some answers
- Promotion to first grade!!!!!
- Going ahead with first grade nervously
- Doing my homework for the new school year
- Academically ready for first grade but………..
- Slowly adjusting to Mike being held back for next year
- The question of first grade could be answered soon
- New research making me think deeper about next year
- Getting nervous about next year
- Meeting declared a success
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: phonics
I was glowing about my son’s grade in reading/writing a few days ago. Now, I am getting nervous again. Mike’s grade in reading/writing has dropped 7 points because he is struggling with ending sounds of words, in addition to another … Continue reading
Mike was starting to get bored with his Leap Frog “Letter Factory” DVD. He needed something else to reinforce everything he learned about letter sounds. Thankfully, his awesome preschool teacher bought him a Hot Dots Jr. set for patterns and … Continue reading