- Counting down to getting some answers
- Promotion to first grade!!!!!
- Going ahead with first grade nervously
- Doing my homework for the new school year
- Academically ready for first grade but………..
- Slowly adjusting to Mike being held back for next year
- The question of first grade could be answered soon
- New research making me think deeper about next year
- Getting nervous about next year
- Meeting declared a success
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: kindergarten
I am nervous every day during the week when school ends after 3 p.m. Mike has been doing so well. All the stress of worrying all summer about whether Mike will do well in kindergarten. It is hard to stop worrying. … Continue reading
I really did not think five years ago that my baby Mike would be in kindergarten today. I was told sending a boy born in the summer to kindergarten at age 5 would spell disaster. But the years went by … Continue reading