- Counting down to getting some answers
- Promotion to first grade!!!!!
- Going ahead with first grade nervously
- Doing my homework for the new school year
- Academically ready for first grade but………..
- Slowly adjusting to Mike being held back for next year
- The question of first grade could be answered soon
- New research making me think deeper about next year
- Getting nervous about next year
- Meeting declared a success
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: boys with developmental delays
I went into shock a few days ago when Mike’s kindergarten teacher told me that Mike is academically ready for first grade. So what happened in the two weeks since I met with the principal? I don’t know. But I … Continue reading
I walked out of my conference meeting at Mike’s elementary school with more confidence that hope exists for him to graduate from kindergarten this year. I only wished that the teacher would have provided the same information to me by … Continue reading
My meeting with Mike’s kindergarten teacher has yet to happen. The teacher had a family emergency and needed me to reschedule last Monday. Thankfully, the principal understands I want the school’s staff to do whatever it takes to help my … Continue reading