- Counting down to getting some answers
- Promotion to first grade!!!!!
- Going ahead with first grade nervously
- Doing my homework for the new school year
- Academically ready for first grade but………..
- Slowly adjusting to Mike being held back for next year
- The question of first grade could be answered soon
- New research making me think deeper about next year
- Getting nervous about next year
- Meeting declared a success
Monthly Archives: May 2014
I am so happy I made time to volunteer for Mike’s school’s book sale. I became my younger tenacious self and took advantage who was standing before me. After my son’s class left the book sale, two other classes rolled … Continue reading
I went into shock a few days ago when Mike’s kindergarten teacher told me that Mike is academically ready for first grade. So what happened in the two weeks since I met with the principal? I don’t know. But I … Continue reading
Mike is not repeating kindergarten next fall but he is not going to first grade, either. His kindergarten teacher, along with the district’s other kindergarten teachers, have been working on an in-between program. I have agreed to allow Mike to … Continue reading
I finally had it with my nerves. Mike’s teacher still hasn’t decided on whether he will be promoted to first grade. I really don’t want to pressure her but I want to know whether I am in La La land … Continue reading